Pallet collars - Flexible packaging
Stockholding companies and businesses that use warehouse racks regularly encounter the following problems:
- Products fall while being brought down from the racks. The resulting damage can amount to a sizeable loss item for the company in question.
- The staff who work in the warehouse complain that it is difficult to reach products during the so-called order picking.
- Large packaging will not fit in the racks.
In most cases the use of pallet collars in the warehouses proves to be a simple and relatively inexpensive solution. Stam Hout Pallets & Kisten B.V. is able to supply pallet collars at a very competitive price (often directly from stock)
Pallet collars come in a range of standard sizes and can also be produced in any size:
- Afm. 1200 x 1000 x ± 200 mm.
- Afm. 1200 x 800 x ± 200 mm. (generally used in combination with EURO pallets)
- Afm. 800 x 600 x ± 200 mm.
There are also various different versions, including:
- Height made up of one or two planks
- Extra strong iron corners
- Two or four folding sides
- An open side to make the products more accessible
- Possibly combined with a pallet and a cover
All of the pallet collars supplied by Stam Hout Pallets & Kisten B.V. are made of top-quality dry and fungus-free Scandinavian spruce and pine and constructed with the famous Swedish corners.
And we don't only deal in large quantities. Stam Hout Pallets & Kisten B.V. is also the right supplier when it comes to smaller quantities or very special designs
For more information contact us at: email@example.com